суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

female perversions 1996




So today while i was driving, i suddenly lost my attention span and then before i know it, iapos;m about to hit this car thatapos;s gonna turn left. So i slam on my brakes but itapos;s not slowing down fast enough so i just go around the car. I feel like i just had a heart attack, then when i look behind me, itapos;s the guy who was turning left. And he was straight up tailgating me and following me and i got really nervous because i couldnapos;t figure out why he was tailgating me. So i got scared that maybe i sideswiped him or something and i didnapos;t want him to follow me all the way home before i could figure out WHY he was following me. So i pulled over at a street and then he just drove past me. But now iapos;m SUPER confused. WHY WAS HE FOLLOWING ME ONLY TO NOT FOLLOW ME? Like seriously, iapos;m not paranoid. I KNOW he was following me. When i changed lanes, he sharply changed into my lane and he was tailgating. Of course he was following me. But why......
female perversions 1996, female perversions cast, female perversions clips, female perversions dvd.



Комментариев нет: