воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dry skin cause acne




I�saw McCainapos;s air quotes and I�quite literally yelled "Fuck You" at the screen and then flipped it the bird.�� Seriously, people? �� How is this acceptable? ��

There was a point where I�would have been fine (not happy) but fine with McCain
becoming president, then he got Palin (who was like "hey, tax payers money should go to paying me not to paying for rape kits...so letapos;s make rape victims pay for their own").� And my issue was that she then was, like, a heart attack away from becoming president, which filled me with gibbering terror.�

Now the man has my hate all on his pretty lonesome (I�still hate Palin, too, donapos;t get me wrong).�


dry skin cause acne, dry skin cause, dry skin care tips, dry skin care tip.



Комментариев нет: