понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dallas fork restaurant three tx




Im at school right now, I getting out of my first block and thus have nothing to do until I�transfer out at the end of the week. I�can be an IWE�or and a free block. I apos;d rather have free block. If have free block I�have to walk to school alone tho...or I�could ask if I�could just hang in Hofmens like right now...
GAAH SO BORED everything on these computers are locked
I wish I�had my tablet so I�could start my Halloween entry on tegakie,,,,I�find it super cool that its having an event�:)


i need a better internet proxy ):<

this one takes foreverererereererere gaaah im so lucky they havnt blocked Lj and Tegakie
Me and my friends are watching Thumbelina

SO BOREDDDDDD


dallas fork restaurant three tx, dallas fork restaurant three, dallas fork restaurant texas three, dallas fork ranch south texas.



Комментариев нет: